- Rope bag to store and carry your rope
- 50 m (164 ft) rope for smooth pulling operations
- RopeWizerTM - The Easy Splice to retain nearly 100% of the capacity of your rope and easily attach the carabiner
- Single pulley to either deviate the pull angle or double the power of the winch
- Steel locking carabiners 2x; one to link the pulley to the sling and one for the end of your rope
- Safety Hook with Latch to place at the end of the rope to easily attach to the load
- 2 m (6 ½ ft) Polyester sling to attach the pulley to a tree for example
- 2.5 m (8 ¼ ft) round polyester sling to anchor the winch wherever you need it!
Designed in 2012, born to meet the demand for an even more portable model than the original PCW5000 winch. Its capstan drum concept allows users to pull loads over an unlimited length of rope. A technical gem: delivering incredible pulling power, in the smallest format Portable Winch has ever made.
Lightweight, simple and efficient.
Powered by Honda GX35 4-stroke engine, 360° inclinable and air-cooled. The PCW3000 can pull up to 700 kg (1,600 lbs.) without mechanical advantage. Add a pulley system, you can go up to five times (5x) the pulling power. That means, with two double pulleys, you could move up to 3,500 kg (8,000 lb)!
In addition, a wide range of accessories has been designed specifically to carry it over long distances such as the Molded Pack Frame PCA-0104 and the Molded Transport Case PCA-0102!
- Unleaded gasoline, 86 octane or higher
- Direct drive (no clutch)
- Drum size: 76 mm (3 in)
- Technical Data Sheet
- Spare Parts
- User Guide
- How to Double the power, with block-and-tackle