- Rope bag to store and carry your rope
- 50 m (164 ft) rope for smooth pulling operations
- RopeWizerTM - The Easy Splice to retain nearly 100% of the capacity of your rope and easily attach the carabiner
- Single pulley to either deviate the pull angle or double the power of the winch
- Steel locking carabiners 2x; one to link the pulley to the sling and one for the end of your rope
- Safety Hook with Latch to place at the end of the rope to easily attach to the load
- 2 m (6 ½ ft) Polyester sling to attach the pulley to a tree for example
- 2.5 m (8 ¼ ft) round polyester sling to anchor the winch wherever you need it!
- 82 V Lithium-Ion Battery of 2.5 Ah
- Rapid Charger
The revolutionary winch.
People from around the world was gathered when this model was launched in 2018. The very first battery-powered winch.
Equipped with a powerful motor adjustable to three speeds, the PCW3000-Li can be used both indoors and outdoors, down to -14˚C (-6.8˚F). A brushless electric motor that is 360° inclinable. It's a direct drive, meaning no clutch.
Depending on the speed selected and the weight of the load pulled, the battery will give you autonomy for 20 to 40 minutes of continuous pulling, without any loss of power. Always ready to work, no maintenance is required when you put it away.
* View the "Additional Information" tab for even more specific details and helpful links.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Spare Parts
- User Guide
- Compatible batteries & chargers
- How to Double the power, with block-and-tackle