The original winch.
The sturdy design of the PCW5000 still proudly bears the Portable Winch signature quality and durability; an ingenious product, to deliver lasting power, without compromise. Thanks to its industrial-grade GXH50 4-stroke engine, this winch delivers all its power for several hundred hours with a constant pulling speed of 12 m (40 ft) per minute. The capstan winch concept allows to pull loads without loss of power, in a simple, effective, and safe way.
For more speed, a larger drum of 85 mm (3 ⅜ in) is available as an option to reach a 50% faster pulling speed of 18 m (60 ft) per minute.
The PCW5000 develops a remarkable pulling force of 1,000 kg (2,200 lb) over an unlimited length of rope. Use a block and tackle to get up to five times (5x) the pulling force. This means, with two double pulleys, you could pull up to 5,000 kg (11,000 lb)!
- Unleaded gasoline, 86 octane or higher
- Direct drive (no clutch)
- Standard drum size: 57 mm (2-1/4 in)
- Optional drum size: 85 mm (3-3/8 in)
* View the "Additional Information" tab for even more specific details and helpful links.
- Rope bag to store and carry your rope
- 50 m (164 ft) rope for smooth pulling operations
- RopeWizerTM - The Easy Splice to retain nearly 100% of the capacity of your rope and easily attach the carabiner
- Single pulley to either deviate the pull angle or double the power of the winch
- Steel locking carabiners 2x; one to link the pulley to the sling and one for the end of your rope
- Safety Hook with Latch to place at the end of the rope to easily attach to the load
- 2 m (6 ½ ft) Polyester sling to attach the pulley to a tree for example
- 2.5 m (8 ¼ ft) round polyester sling to anchor the winch wherever you need it!