The pulling plate is designed to be inserted on any vehicle ball and to attach a synthetic rope or a chain to it, may it be an all terrain vehicle, a side-by-side, a pick-up truck, even a car!
- Will fit on tow balls of up to 58.7 mm in diameter
- Keyhole-shape opening to slide the pulling plate on a tow ball, allowing it rotate to align with the load
- Straight and smooth drum to ensure that the rope will be easy to untie
- Slot meant to insert a chain link to pull directly with the vehicle
- Hook to attach a steel ring or sling
- Reduced risk of pitching up thanks to the position of the grasp, close to the quad gravity center
- Weight : 1.55 kg
- Dimensions : 24 cm x 15 cm x 6,5 cm
This product is of great interest for you, check-out our Skidding Cone Kit (PCA-1290-K) which includes this pulling plate, the open-face corner block, the automatic release and more!